We consider the protection of your data and its privacy as an extremely important community principle. We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit written consent and we only use your information as described in this Policy. We store and process Your Information on computers that are protected by physical as well as technological security devices. We use third parties to verify and certify our privacy principles.
We shall not be responsible in any way when you disclose any data on social networking sites aligned services (as chosen by you). We request user to be careful when disclosing data on these sites.
Types of data we collect
We collect data from you, when you place an order or register for our services via mydesignersales.com.
The type of data we collect is as below,
1) Profile data – These include your name, email address, username age, gender and telephone number etc.
2) Financial information – These include your debit / credit card details used to pay for the order. We would like to specify that we only collect your financial data for transaction and is NOT stored in any of our systems.
3) Account Information – We will keep records of your previous transactions including, without limitations data of all your previous orders, correspondence and its content, payment transaction, shipping and billing addresses etc.
4) Log Information – Information such as your web request, IP address, browser type, browser language, date and time of request.
Why and where we use the data
We may use the data for any and all of the following purposes
1) We use your information, to process order and provide a better personalized service to you.
2) We will use these data to suggest products and services from our website, which you may like.
3) Undertaking product or customer research projects for our business, we ensure that your data would be used in a manner so as to identify you.
In the unlikely event that a liquidator, administrator or receiver is appointed over us or all or any part of our assets, that insolvency practitioner may transfer your information to a third party purchaser of the business provided that purchaser undertakes to use your information for the same purposes as set out in this policy.
We will give you the option to opt out of receiving marketing information from us at the time we collect your information. You may unsubscribe from our marketing list at any time by clicking on the link within any emails we send you.
We may provide your personal data stored by us, upon your request, for your protection we may ask for proof of your identity before providing any information and reserve the right to refuse to provide information requested if your identity is not established to our satisfaction.
We undertake to take reasonable steps, including the implementation of security policies, rules and technical measures, necessary to protect the Personal Data that we have under our control from unauthorised access, improper use and disclosure, unauthorised destruction or accidental loss.